As winter turns to spring and the flowers begin to bud, it’s time to start thinking about craft fair patterns for the warmer weather and these chunky facial scrubbies are one of many great options to include in your spring craft fair product line.
Reusable, quick, and easy enough to make for beginners, these bulky facial rounds can be used as makeup remover pads or exfoliating clothes and they’re just perfect for Mother’s Day and spa basket gift sets.
I just know you’re going to love the chunky cotton luxury of these face scrubbies!
- 1 Skein Yarn Bee Cotton XXL (I used the Celedon and Silver colorways.)
- 9.00 mm (M/N) Crochet Hook (I used this reclaimed wood hook from Laurel Hill)
- Latch hook or sewing needle
- SLST – Slip Stitch
- CH – Chain
- HDC – Half-double Crochet
- DC – Double Crochet
- TC – Treble Crochet
- Skill Level: Easy
- US Terminology
- Gauge: not important for this pattern
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 5″ in circumference
- Takes approximately 15 minutes to complete one facial round
Chunky Facial Scrubbies Pattern
Into a magic circle –
RND 1: CH2 (counts as DC), DC eleven, join with SLST to top of beginning ch-2. (12 sts)
RND 2: CH2, TC in same st, (HDC, TC) in each stitch around, join with SLST to top of beginning ch-2. (24 sts)
RND 3: CH5, SLST in next st and each st around. (28 sts)
Finish off, tuck ends.
Video Tutorial for These Crocheted Facial Rounds
Get Featured on Social Media
I’d love to see your finished creations! Be sure to tag @madewithatwist on your Instagram posts so I can share them in my stories!
Get Notified of New Patterns
Love designs from Made with a Twist by Crochetpreneur? Stay in the loop on all my upcoming patterns and projects by subscribing to my newsletter and you’ll be the first to know! SUBSCRIBE HERE