SO, YOU’D LIKE TO GUEST POST ON MADE WITH A TWIST?!
I love collaborating with other crochet professionals and helping to spread the word about both new and established designers. I’d be so happy to share your crochet patterns and tutorials with my readers.
As you may already know, the focus of the Made with a Twist blog is to provide patterns that are optimized for crochet sellers. So, I’m looking for designs that are quick to make, affordable and easy to produce in bulk, and are either classic favorites or on trend for the current/coming season.
If that sounds like something you’d like to design, let’s connect!
A LITTLE MORE INFO
The Made with a Twist blog is open to sharing designs that are created for all levels of crocheter, but finds that beginner to intermediate level designs do best. I’m accepting applications for traditional crochet, Tunisian crochet, and filet crochet, but if you have something different in mind, please feel free to apply and pitch your idea.
Please be cognizant of the fact that high-quality photos are a necessity. And designs that include a video tutorial, tech-editing, and which have been created to appeal to the Made with a Twist audience (mostly sellers), have the best chance for being selected.
Your following is not important and will not be taken into consideration for guest posts. I love sharing the work of up-and-coming designers and would be happy to help you ‘get your name out there.’
- Your pattern must be a free crochet pattern in an original design.
- It must include no trademark/copyright infringing, slurs or curse words, or political references.
- The pattern should be well-written and tested. Bonus points for tech editing.
- The submission must include at least 3 high-quality photos that can be used for social media promotion and within the blog post.
- Your post must be at least 600 words long, including your introduction, pattern, and bio.
- You’ll commit to meeting the agreed-upon deadline for submission.
- You’ll share the post on social media, Ravelry, and other online pattern directories.
- Embeddable video tutorial or video promo appreciated but not required.
- You’re encouraged to provide links to your ad-free PDF pattern.
- While you retain ownership of the pattern, for SEO reasons, the content provided cannot be duplicated on your own site.
WHAT YOU GET
- I’ll provide a quality backlink to your blog, website, or shop.
- I’ll share your design with my blog readers, over 100K social media followers, and 15K email subscribers.
- I’ll link to your ad-free pattern.
- I’ll add your business to my Custom Search Engine in order to include your designs in future roundups (with permission to use one photo and a link to your post).
To apply, please submit this form.
I look forward to the opportunity to work together!